• Frequent traveller checklist

    • Make sure your passport is valid for the duration of your stay (many countries require your passport to be valid for at least six months after the end of your intended stay).
    • Check whether you need a visa before travelling (particularly if travelling for business purposes).
    • Make copies of your passport, travel insurance policy, visas and credit card details - and store separately from the original.
    • Find out if you need to take out medical, personal injury or other insurance  in the country you're going to.
    • If you are travelling in the European Union, and are an EU citizen, get a European Health Insurance Card. This entitles you to emergency medical treatment  on the same basis as local nationals.

    Where can I get the latest travel advice?

    The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) provides regularly updated bulletins on individual countries, with information on safety and security, health issues, local laws and entry requirements. See the latest FCO travel information .

    What insurance do I need?

    When travelling overseas, it's a good idea to have comprehensive travel insurance that offers medical and health cover, emergency assistance, personal liability cover, lost and stolen possessions cover, and protection from cancellation and curtailment.

    If you are making regular trips abroad, it's worth considering an annual, multi-trip insurance policy . These are often more cost-effective than taking out regular, separate policies.

    Can I drive whilst abroad?

    Travellers with an EU drivers' licence can drive throughout the Economic European Area.

    If you intend to drive in a country outside the EEA, you may need to apply for an International Driving Permit. See the AA's country-by-country list of licence requirements .

  • How we can help

Our International services are offered by Lloyds Bank International Limited, Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited & Lloyds Investment Fund Managers Limited. See company Information.

Lloyds Bank International Limited.  Registered office and principal place of business: P.O. Box 160, 25 New Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE4 8RG. Registered in Jersey, number 4029. Regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission. We abide by the Jersey Code of Practice for Consumer Lending.

Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited.  Registered office and principal place of business: Royal Ocean Plaza, Ocean Village, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA. Registered in Gibraltar, no 99982. Regulated and authorised by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission for the conduct of banking, investment and insurance mediation business.

Lloyds Bank International Limited and Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited are wholly owned subsidiaries of Lloyds Bank plc. Lloyds Bank plc is incorporated in the United Kingdom, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under number 119278, and is part of the Lloyds Banking Group. Lloyds Bank International Limited and Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited place funds with Lloyds Bank plc and thus their financial standing is linked to that of the group. Depositors may wish to form their own view on the financial standing of Lloyds Bank International Limited and Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited and their parent based upon publicly available information. Download Lloyds Bank International Limited’s latest annual financial statements. Lloyds Bank (Gibraltar) Limited’s latest annual financial statements are available through Companies’ House in Gibraltar at www.companieshouse.gi

Lloyds Investment Fund Managers Limited. Registered office: PO Box 160, 25 New Street, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8RG.  Authorised by the Jersey Financial Services Commission under the Collective Investment Funds (Jersey) Law 1988.